Saturday, May 4, 2013

Widgets

Want to get creative for the Weekend? Decorate your left over Altoids boxes.

I buy a lot of Altoids (well once in a while), and for the past several months I have accumulated a bunch of them.  Some of them are even from last year.  I've been trying to find something to do with them for a long time, but I never knew what to do with them, until last weekend.

On Sunday, I was looking around my room, trying to do some Spring cleaning, when once again I came across a bunch of Altoids boxes that I've been having for months.  So using some of the Duct Tape I purchased last week at the Pop Up store (check post below) and Essie's "sleek stick nail appliques" (Yes, nail stickers!), I got a little creative with my boxes. Check the results below!!


 Essie's Love to Love You




I hope this small and simple project inspires you to do some Arts + Crafts.

For more Essie nail appliques (or stickers): http://www.essie.com/
For more Duck Tape prints: http://duckbrand.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...