Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Widgets

Madonna's Inspirational Speech at the "Chime For Change" Concert

For this week, I just want to share with you Madonna's Inspirational Speech at the Chime for Change Concert that happened this past Saturday, June 1st, 2013.  Let's support the availability of education in the world.  I myself believe that Education is key in a person's development and growth and I truly support any cause that is willing to help educate our world.

To find out more information about this movement and express your support, you can check their Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/ChimeForChange

Source: youtube.com

What does education mean to you? Let me know what you think in your comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...